We want to know about your experiences using the Kennelgate website.
We have created a five-minute questionnaire to gather all these experiences. Your answers are confidential.
Completion of our questionnaire qualifies your entry into a free draw to be in with a chance of winning ONE year’s supply of WHIMZEES Dental Chews*.
*Competition Terms and Conditions: Summary Terms:
18+ only. Open to residents of Great Britain only. Entries from residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland will not be valid.
Entry Dates: 12.06.2019 – 21.07.2019
Prize: One year’s supply of WHIMZEES Dog Chews.
Promoter: Kennelgate, Kennelpak Ltd, Palmer Drive, Stapleford, Nottingham NG9 7BW
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Open only to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding residents of the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 or over.
- Entry Dates: 12.06.2019 – 30.06.2019
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition to fill in the survey. Complete the form and submit it to enter the draw.
- To enter via Facebook. Follow the link to
- To enter via the email newsletter: Follow the emailed link to fill in the survey. Complete the form and submit it to enter the draw.
- To enter on the Website: Follow the link on the kennelgate.co.uk homepage. Complete the form and submit it to enter the draw.
- All data is kept strictly confidential.
- Prize: There is one prize available, and we will pick one winner via randomised number generator. The size of the chew will be dependent on the breed of your dog.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the promotion period will be submitted into the competition for the draw.
- Winner Notification: The winning entry will be notified via the email address supplied upon completion of the questionnaire. They will be notified by email and will have 7 days from the date of notification to respond to the initial notification confirming they wish to claim the prize. Failure to comply with this timeframe may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to another winner selected by the criteria above.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility if the winner’s notification message is not received due to a fault in the messaging platform e.g. for the notification message sent straight to the winner’s junk mail folder.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified.
- Winners may have the option to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with their entering this promotion or as a result of their accepting any prize as a result of this promotion. Nothing in these terms of and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction unless the participant is resident in Scotland in which case, they may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- Promoter: Kennelpak Ltd, a company registered in England under number 1129627. Registered Office: Kennelgate ltd, Palmer Drive, Stapleford, Nottingham NG9 7BW