Royal Canin VHN Canine Sensitivity Control Duck 12 x 420g
If purchasing this product, you must be able to agree to all of these statements.
- I confirm that my pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of the above product on the basis of his/her diagnosis.
- I have read and understood that whilst my pet is being fed on the above product it is recommended that I seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of the above product.
- I have read and understood that I need to seek immediate veterinary advice if my pet’s condition deteriorates in any way whilst using the above product.
Sorry, this product is not currently available.
Recommended for cases of -
- Adverse Food Reactions (AFR) with dermatologic and/or gastrointestinal signs: - long term management.
- Canine Atopic Dermatitis (CAD) associated with AFR +/- chronic pruritus
- Chronic diarrhoea
Not recommended in the case of -
- Acute pancreatitis* *may be fed in case of chronic pancreatitis
- A limited number of very high quality protein and carbohydrate sources to limit the risk of nutrient intolerance.
Poultry by-products, rice, duck by-products, sunflower oil refined, powdered cellulose, minerals, fish oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein). Selected source of protein: duck (51%). Selected source of carbohydrate: rice (15%).
Crude ash: 2.6%. Crude fibre: 1.2%. Crude oil fats: 0%. Moisture: 68%. Protein: 9%.
Royal Canin Digest Sensitive Cat Food in Gravy Pouches 12 x 85gfrom £11.79
Royal Canin Shih Tzu Adult Dog Food 1.5kg to 7.5kgfrom £11.95
Royal Canin Regular Sterilised Appetite Control Adult Cat Food 400g to 4kgfrom £4.35
Royal Canin Mini Puppy Food 2kg to 8kgfrom £5.75
Royal Canin Medium Adult Dog Food 4kg to 15kgfrom £21.50