Royal Canin VHN Canine Sensitivity Control Chicken 12 x 420g
If purchasing this product, you must be able to agree to all of these statements.
- I confirm that my pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of the above product on the basis of his/her diagnosis.
- I have read and understood that whilst my pet is being fed on the above product it is recommended that I seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of the above product.
- I have read and understood that I need to seek immediate veterinary advice if my pet’s condition deteriorates in any way whilst using the above product.
Available for Click and Collect
Available for Home Delivery
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £35.00
£4.95 for UK Delivery on orders under £35.00
Recommended for ases of -
- Adverse Food Reactions (AFR) with dermatologic and/or gastrointestinal signs: - long term management
- Canine Atopic Dermatitis (CAD) associated with AFR +/- chronic pruritus
- Chronic diarrhoea
NOT RECOMMENDED IN CASE OF -
- Acute pancreatitis* *may be fed in case of chronic pancreatitis
- A limited number of very high quality protein and carbohydrate sources to limit the risk of nutrient intolerance.
Poultry by-products, rice, chicken meat, powdered cellulose, sunflower oil refined, minerals, fish oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein). Selected source of protein: chicken (55%). Selected source of carbohydrate: rice (8%).
Crude ash: 2.4%. Crude fibre: 1.5%. Crude oil fats: 0%. Moisture: 71%. Protein: 9.5%.