Royal Canin VHN Canine Hypoallergenic 12 x 400g
If purchasing this product, you must be able to agree to all of these statements.
- I confirm that my pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of the above product on the basis of his/her diagnosis.
- I have read and understood that whilst my pet is being fed on the above product it is recommended that I seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of the above product.
- I have read and understood that I need to seek immediate veterinary advice if my pet’s condition deteriorates in any way whilst using the above product.
Available for Click and Collect
Available for Home Delivery
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £35.00
£4.95 for UK Delivery on orders under £35.00
HYPOALLERGENIC is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to reduce ingredient and nutrient intolerances. Selected sources of protein and carbohydrate.
Recommened for cases of -
- Adverse Food Reactions (AFR) with dermatologic and/or gastrointestinal signs: - food elimination trial - long term management
- Canine Atopic Dermatitis (CAD) associated with AFR +/- chronic pruritus
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
Not recommended in cases of -
- Growth, gestation/lactation
Feed HYPOALLERGENIC for 3 to 8 weeks. If signs of intolerance disappear, this diet can be used indefinitely. Hydrolysed Protein Hydrolysed protein with low molecular weight to ensure the food is hypoallergenic.
Skin Barrier A patented complex to support the barrier effect of the skin. EPA/DHA Fatty acids to help maintain a healthy digestive system and a healthy skin. Digestive Security The combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp, FOS) with zeolite helps to balance the gastrointestinal microflora as well as to protect the intestinal mucosa. This food is wheat gluten free and lactose free. Digestive Health Nutrients which support a balanced digestive system.
- Hydrolysed soya protein isolate with a low molecular weight for very low allergenicity.
Pea starch, hydrolysed soya protein concentrate, sunflower oil refined, poultry by-products, powdered cellulose, minerals, crude lecithins, fish oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). Selected sources of protein: hydrolysed soya protein concentrate, hydrolysed poultry by-products. Selected source of carbohydrate: pea starch.
Crude ash: 2%. Crude fibre: 1.5%. Crude oil fats: 0%. Moisture: 74%. Protein: 6.4%.