RCVHN Canine Urinary U/C Low Purine 14kg
If purchasing this product, you must be able to agree to all of these statements.
- I confirm that my pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of the above product on the basis of his/her diagnosis.
- I have read and understood that whilst my pet is being fed on the above product it is recommended that I seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of the above product.
- I have read and understood that I need to seek immediate veterinary advice if my pet’s condition deteriorates in any way whilst using the above product.
Available for Click and Collect
Available for Home Delivery
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £35.00
£4.95 for UK Delivery on orders under £35.00
URINARY U/C LOW PURINE is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to reduce the formation of urate and cystine stones through its low level of protein and purine, its high quality protein, its moderate level of sulphur amino acids and its urine alkalising properties. Contraindications Pregnancy Lactation Growth Treatment with urine acidifying drugs Urate Control Low purine proteins (e.g. wheat flour and egg) combined with production of alkaline urine lead to a reduced risk of urate stones. Cystine Control A combination of moderate quantities of high quality proteins and restricted sodium levels reduces the risk of formation of cystine stones. Skin Barrier High levels of biotin, niacin and pantothenic acid, combined with the zinc-linoleic acid complex, reduce transepidermal water loss and support the skin’s barrier function. Antioxidant Complex The synergistic antioxidant complex (vitamin E, vitamin C, taurine, lutein) neutralises free radicalsand helps maintain health of DNA, cells and the immune system. A patented synergistic complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.
- A selection of proteins with low purine content helps reduce the formation of urate urinary stones.
- A limited intake of proteins and of some amino acids helps limit the formation of cystine urinary stones.
- A complex to support the barrier effect of the skin.
- A synergistic complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.
Composition: Rice, maize flour, wheat flour, animal fats, egg powder, wheat gluten**, maize gluten, minerals, vegetable fibres, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). Protein sources: egg powder, wheat gluten, maize gluten. **L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.