RCVHN Canine Urinary S/O (loaf in can) 12 x 410g
If purchasing this product, you must be able to agree to all of these statements.
- I confirm that my pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of the above product on the basis of his/her diagnosis.
- I have read and understood that whilst my pet is being fed on the above product it is recommended that I seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of the above product.
- I have read and understood that I need to seek immediate veterinary advice if my pet’s condition deteriorates in any way whilst using the above product.
Available for Click and Collect
Available for Home Delivery
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £35.00
£4.95 for UK Delivery on orders under £35.00
Royal Canin Veterinary Canine Urinary S/O Can Wet Food is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to dissolve struvite stones and reduce their recurrence through its urine acidifying properties, a low level of magnesium and a restricted level of protein, but of high quality. Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones. Helps dissolve all types of struvite stones.
- Helps dissolve all types of struvite stones.
- Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation.
Composition: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken and pork meat), oils and fats (sunflower oil, fish oil), cereals (corn flour, corn starch), derivatives of vegetable origin (cellulose, gelling agent, marigold extract), minerals, various sugars (caramel).