RCVHN Canine Urinary S/O Small Dog 4kg
If purchasing this product, you must be able to agree to all of these statements.
- I confirm that my pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of the above product on the basis of his/her diagnosis.
- I have read and understood that whilst my pet is being fed on the above product it is recommended that I seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of the above product.
- I have read and understood that I need to seek immediate veterinary advice if my pet’s condition deteriorates in any way whilst using the above product.
Available for Click and Collect
Available for Home Delivery
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £35.00
£4.95 for UK Delivery on orders under £35.00
URINARY S/O Small Dog under 10 kg is a complete dietetic feed for adult small breed dogs formulated to dissolve struvite stones and reduce their recurrence through its urine acidifying properties, a low level of magnesium and a restricted level of protein, but of high quality Indications Bacterial cystitis Dissolution of struvite uroliths Struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis Contraindications Pregnancy Lactation Growth Pancreatitis Hyperlipidaemia Heart failure Treatment with urine acidifying drugs Chronic renal failure metabolic acidosis Nutrient that traps the calcium in saliva so reducing tartar deposits.
- Helps dissolve all types of struvite stones.
- Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation (RSS).
- Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- Nutrients that trap the calcium in saliva so reducing tartar build-up.
Composition: Rice, maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, egg powder, wheat gluten**, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein). Protein sources : dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten,hydrolysed animal proteins, egg powder. **L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Crude fibre: 2.3%. Protein: 20%. Additives: Vitamin A: 16000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 47 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 14 mg, E5 (Manganese): 61 mg, E6 (Zinc): 148 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg, Urine acidifying substance: calcium sulphate (0.8%). Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g. Preservatives - Antioxidants.