RCVHN Canine Urinary S/O Mod Cal (slices in gravy pouch) 48 x 100g
If purchasing this product, you must be able to agree to all of these statements.
- I confirm that my pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of the above product on the basis of his/her diagnosis.
- I have read and understood that whilst my pet is being fed on the above product it is recommended that I seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of the above product.
- I have read and understood that I need to seek immediate veterinary advice if my pet’s condition deteriorates in any way whilst using the above product.
Available for Click and Collect
Available for Home Delivery
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £35.00
£4.95 for UK Delivery on orders under £35.00
Royal Canin Veterinary Canine Urinary S/O Mod Cal Pouch Wet Food helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation. Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones. Helps dissolve struvite stones. Moderate calorie content to help maintain ideal weight.
- Helps dissolve all types of struvite stones.
- Moderate calorie content to help maintain ideal weight.
- Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation.
Composition: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, oils and fats, various sugars.
Crude fibre: 1%. Protein: 8%. Additives: Vitamin D3: 180 IU, E1 (Iron): 2 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 1.8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 0.8 mg, E6 (Zinc): 8 mg, Sulfur: 0.2%, Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulfate: 0.3%. Technological additives: (acidity regulator) sodium bisulfate: 1.1 g.