RCVHN Canine Urinary S/O Mod Cal 12kg
If purchasing this product, you must be able to agree to all of these statements.
- I confirm that my pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of the above product on the basis of his/her diagnosis.
- I have read and understood that whilst my pet is being fed on the above product it is recommended that I seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of the above product.
- I have read and understood that I need to seek immediate veterinary advice if my pet’s condition deteriorates in any way whilst using the above product.
Available for Click and Collect
Available for Home Delivery
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £35.00
£4.95 for UK Delivery on orders under £35.00
URINARY S/O Moderate Calorie is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to dissolve struvite stones and reduce their recurrence through its urine acidifying properties, a low level of magnesium and a restricted level of protein, but of high quality. Its moderate calorie content makes it particularly suitable for dogs in which ideal weight is hard to maintain (neutering / overweight / low activity). Indications Bacterial cystitis Dissolution of struvite uroliths Struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis Contraindications Pregnancy Lactation Growth Chronic renal failure metabolic acidosis Pancreatitis Hyperlipidaemia Heart failure Treatment with urine acidifying drugs Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to struvite and calcium oxalate crystal formation.
- Helps dissolve all types of struvite stones.
- Moderate calorie content to help maintain ideal weight.
- Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation (RSS).
Composition: Maize flour, rice, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, animal fats, minerals, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, wheat gluten**, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, mono - and diglycerides of palmitic and stearic acids esterified with citric acid, marigold extract (source of lutein). Protein sources: dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat gluten. **L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Crude fibre: 6.5%. Protein: 20%. Additives Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1400 IU, E1 (Iron): 44 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 14 mg, E5 (Manganese): 58 mg, E6 (Zinc): 146 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg, Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulphate (1%). Preservatives - Antioxidants.