Canagan Country Game Grain Free All Breeds & Life Stage Cat Food 4kg
Available for Click and Collect
Available for Home Delivery
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £35.00
£4.95 for UK Delivery on orders under £35.00
Canagan Country Game is a special grain free cat food formulated by our experts to deliver nutrition, close to your cat's ancestral diet, with the correct ratio of protein to carbohydrate and a host of vegetables and botanicals.
Packed with 75% nutritious animal ingredients, with the remaining 25% being made up from vegetables, botanicals, vitamins & minerals.
Canagan Country Game cat food is a carefully balanced, nutrient dense formula will excite your cat's taste buds and give them the abundance of highly digestible protein demanded by their evolutionary needs.
With the exception of Canagan Senior/Light which is specifically aimed at older cats, all other varieties of Canagan can be fed to all breeds of kittens & adult cats.
Canagan is made with freshly prepared duck and venison, which is an excellent source of protein, vitamins, phosphorous and selenium which is good for the immune system, as well as sweet potato which is a highly digestible premium source of slow-release energy, rich in anti-oxidants and a great source of soluble fibre.
Added seaweed provides a natural and valuable source of minerals which contain iodine to support thyroid function and control metabolism.
Marigold stimulates white blood cell production and strengthens the immune system. Cranberry is rich in Vitamin C and helps promote a healthy urinary tract. Camomile is thought to reduce stress.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Duck (44%), Dried Duck (10%), Sweet Potato, Potato, Freshly Prepared Deboned Venison (7%), Dried Herring (6%), Dried Rabbit (4%), Pea Protein, Dried Egg (2%), Chicken Gravy (1%), Alfalfa, Salmon Oil (1%), Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Cranberry, Mannanoligosaccharides, Fructooligosaccharides, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Aniseed & Fenugreek
Crude Protein 37.50%, Fat Content 15.00%, Crude Fibres 3.00%, Crude Ash 11.00%, Moisture 7.00%, Omega 6 2.50%, Omega 3 0.80%, Calcium 2.20%, Phosphorus 1.20%. Vitamin A 25,000 IU, Vitamin D 1,730 IU, Vitamin E 322 IU, Taurine 2,200 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 267 mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 240 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 90 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 19 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.60 mg.
Canagan Ocean Tuna Grain Free Wet Cat Food 12 x 75gfrom £14.59
Canagan Free Run Chicken Grain Free Wet Cat Food 8 x 85gfrom £8.89
Canagan Chicken and Salmon Grain Free Wet Cat Food 8 x 85gfrom £8.89
Canagan Chicken Grain Free Wet Kitten Food 8 x 85gfrom £8.89
Canagan Chicken and Prawn Grain Free Wet Cat Food 12 x 75gfrom £14.29