- Dog Health & Hygiene
- Flea Treatments
- Worming Treatments
- Dental Care
- Dog Joint Care
- Treatments & Wellbeing
- Cleaning Sprays
Website usage terms and conditions
The term "Kennelgate" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kennelpak LTD, Palmer Drive, Off Bessell Lane, Stapleford, Nottingham, NG9 7BW. Our company registration number is 1129627 registered in England and Wales. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
First Order Discount Online - New customers get 10% off
If you're new to Kennelgate Online then you will automatically get 10% off your first order, you wont even need an incentive code. Just place your order at www.kennelgate.co.uk and get an automatic 10% off your first order. The 10% off discount voucher means you will get the chance to save on your first order - a great reason to give Kennelgate a try! Please note that this 10% discount code is not available to use in store and is only available to use for customers who wish to shop online. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
From time to time, we have promotions that we run online that may differ slightly to those displayed in our stores and vice versa. We would always advise to contact your local store first to avoid any wasted journeys.
Placing your order
Our website team work 5 days a week, Monday to Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays) 9am - 5pm.
The cut off time for all orders is 1pm each day Monday - Friday. Any orders placed after 1pm will be processed the next working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the next working day.
Once you have ordered
After you have placed your order online, we will send you a confirmation email with details of your order number. Please keep this order number as it will be useful if you have any queries with your order at any stage.
Normally we need 1-2 working days after you have placed you order to get your products picked and prepared for dispatch. When your order is ready to be sent out to you, your card will then be charged for the total amount of your order.
Payment can be made by card only; we accept all major cards except for American Express.
For all orders, UK VAT is applied at the current rate of 20.00% (where items are VATable).
Unfortunately some products from time to time may be out of stock. We aim to inform you of any out of stock as soon as possible after you have placed your order. We will hold these items on a back order if you wish, but despatch the rest of your order, you will not be charged for additional deliveries due to out of stocks.
Delivery Charges & Information
A copy of our delivery charges and related information can be found on our Delivery Information page.
Returns & Exchanges
A copy of our returns and exchanges policy can be found on our Returns Policy page.
Trade Breeder Club Users
The instore breeder club card is unfortunately not avaliable for use online and is for in store use only.